Forever Soul Ties

Christian fiction readers looking for a heartwarming contemporary story exploring one of morality's gray areas may want to try Forever Soul Ties, the forthcoming book by Vanessa Davis Griggs.  When Butterfly runs into her high school sweetheart, what starts as innocent catching up on the years each has spent in unhappy marriages inexorably turns into adultery.  Butterfly is found out and soon realizes she's being used as a pawn to bring down a new pastor--a young man who is upsetting tradition by preaching about real-life issues real people, like Butterfly, deal with. And as Butterfly faces a challenging search for truth, forgiveness, and the real meaning of love, she may finally break out of her cocoon.

1 comment:

  1. what a GREAT read! "Forever Soul Ties" was food for my soul. I love Vanessa Davis Griggs' style of writing because it does speak to you and allows you to see things about yourself. I found myself wanting the situation between the main characters to somehow change between them, yet I know that it could not happen. Thank you Vanessa Davis Griggs - blessings did indeed overtake me! I highly recommend this book and pray that blessings will overtake you as well as you read "Forever Soul Ties."

    ReplyDelete